Use in sentences of کہانیاں
Meaning of FABLE in English
- A Feigned story or tale, intended to instruct or amuse; a fictitious narration intended to enforce some useful truth or precept; an apologue. See the Note under Apologue.
- The plot, story, or connected series of events, forming the subject of an epic or dramatic poem.
- Any story told to excite wonder; common talk; the theme of talk.
- Fiction; untruth; falsehood.
- To compose fables; hence, to write or speak fiction ; to write or utter what is not true.
- To feign; to invent; to devise, and speak of, as true or real; to tell of falsely.
Articles Related to ‘کہانیاں’
حروف کلک کرکے دیگر الفاظ براؤز کریں